Since the dawn of time people have used ancient art forms of sound, music, rhythms, movement and dances as expressive and therapeutic tools in maintaining a healthy individual and community life style. These methods healing help to induce altered states of consciousness that help improve mental, physical and emotional stability to create peace and harmony in our world. These healing music methods can be used alone or in conjunction with other modalities.
Specific sounds and rhythms support functions of the body and brain, harmonizing and enlivening our perceptions and activities.
Benefits of Healing Music and Sound Therapy:
- Health Promotion
- Stress Management
- Pain, Tension and Emotional Release
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Memory Enhancement
- Focus and Clarity Improvement
- Strengthening Concentration and Prayer/Meditation
- Everybody and every situation needing healing and support in dealing with crisis, challenges and transitions.
▪ Kids and Youth at Risk
▪ Hospitals, Schools, Churches
▪ Individuals with Depression, Emotional and Mental Traumas
▪ Support Groups/Programs
▪ Music Educators, Therapists, Musicians,
▪ Personal Growth Conferences
▪ Special Interest Groups